If your child is a Harley fan, kids' Harley Davidson shirts are the perfect way to cater to their preference. Use the shirts as a way for kids to dress like their favorite adult.
Harley Shirts for Kids
Kids' Harley Davidson shirts are available in a variety of styles, sizes and graphics. Look for apparel bearing their iconic logo or one of the famous graphics, like the H-D skull or American eagle, to delight a future Harley driver. As a plus, most items are gender neutral, so getting the right size is not difficult. Some styles to shop for include:
- Sleeveless muscle tees
- Short or long sleeve tees
- Hooded T-shirts and pullovers
- Tank tops
- Faux layered-look shirts
- Crew or turtleneck tee shirts
To make sure you are getting the best value for your money, look for retailers that offer officially licensed Harley clothing.
About Harley Davidson
William S. Harley and Arthur Davidson founded the Harley Davidson Motor Company in 1903. Their 1903 production-model motorcycle logged over 100,000 miles; only time will tell how many miles the 2010 XL Forty-Eight will log. The famous "Bar & Shield" logo was trademarked in 1911, and it is used to decorate many types of kids' clothing like tee shirts, ball caps and jackets.
Buy Kids' Harley Davidson Shirts
Look for kids' logo clothing at your local Harley dealer, or shop online from retailers like these:
- House of Harley: Browse their collection of boys and girls clothing and accessories emblazoned with the Harley-Davidson name and iconic logo.
- Wisconsin Harley: buy infant, toddler, boys and teen apparel embossed with Harley logos and graphics.
- Planet Harley: Buy Harley clothing in sizes infant to youth in various styles and fabrics.
Create Your Own
It is fun and easy to make kids' shirts by using iron-on decals and heat transfers, so feel free to get your kids involved in the process. All you need is a plain tee shirt or sweatshirt and an iron-on decal. Follow the manufacturer's directions to transfer the decal to the shirt, and watch how excited your child is to be wearing his own creation. Try one of these sources for Harley heat transfers:
- Buy Cheaper: Select from a wide range of heat transfer decals.
- Wisconsin Harley: This shop offers a collection of patches you can add to clothing.
To keep your creation looking good as new, always turn the garment inside out before it is laundered. Use warm or cold water with a gentle detergent, and dry on a low-heat cycle or lay flat.
Complete the Look
Use cute and playful Harley tees to top pants, shorts, or skirts. Add a ball cap or knitted hat, complete with the Harley signature logo to finish the look. Cover your junior Harley fan in style with a kids' leather jacket or hoodie, complete with the signature logo, and include a H-D backpack, so they can display their fandom for all to see.