Beautiful toddler Christmas dresses are designed to make your little girl the belle of the ball during the holiday season.
Decking the Halls in Style
Little girls love to dress up, and during the winter months there is no shortage of special occasions to look their best. This magical time of year yields dozens of opportunities for toddlers to model their prettiest holiday dresses. Whether she's getting dolled up for church services, family Christmas photos, holiday parties, or a visit with Santa, the perfect toddler Christmas dress will have her decking the halls in style.
Popular Toddler Christmas Dresses
Christmas dresses for toddlers are available at most major department stores from November through January. In addition, you can find scores of elegant and adorable Christmas dress options online. Some of the most popular include:
HannaAndersson.com offers high-quality children's fashions made from soft Swedish cotton. During the holidays, the company features a wide array of stunning Christmas dresses for toddlers, such as:
- Deck the Halls Dress: This cozy cotton sweater dress is inspired by a classic alpine holiday, and is crafted with Nordic patterns with hints of snow on a winter night.
- Merry Till Midnight Christmas Dress: This delicate plaid Christmas dress for toddlers is beautifully crafted with classic smocking and accented with embroidered flowers. It also features elegant velveteen trims and is fully lined.
- Little Red Dress: This ultimate holiday dress is made from rich red and candlelight white pure cotton pinwale corduroy. Its super soft interior and exterior is ideal for sensitive toddlers. The dazzling dress features pretty details, including scalloped eyelet at the sleeves and hem, ric-rac trims along the faux crossover front and waist, and a flurry of embroidered snowflakes all around the hem.
Best Dressed Kids
If you are looking for fun Christmas dresses for toddlers, then add Best Dressed Kids to your shopping list. The world-renown children's clothing manufacturer offers some of the most darling toddler holiday dresses including a cute corduroy dress. The dress features ric-rac trim on Peter Pan collar and cuffs, plus puff cap sleeves with bound edges, a hand-smocked front and reindeer and snow embroideries. Another dress that has been spotted at the Best Dressed Kids website is the Miss Santa dress. This dress screams Christmas. The fun velour gown is designed to make your toddler look like a mini Mrs. Claus. It features rose accents, fur trim, and a gathered empire waist. Selections may vary by season, so you'll want to shop around the holidays to get the best choice of Christmas outfits.
Sophia's Style offers trendy and traditional holiday dresses for toddler girls, such as:
- Santa Face Applique Dress: This cute and playful red print dress with blue snowflake border and sleeve accents will make your toddler standout during the holiday season. The combination of colors and the adorable applique Santa face really make this dress pop.
- Burgundy Floral Toddler Little Girls Christmas Dress: This is the perfect Christmas dress for formal holiday events. It's tea- length and features beautiful embroidery over burgundy taffeta. It also has a bow at the back.
Tips for Buying Toddler Christmas Dresses
Christmas dresses for toddlers have evolved significantly over the last few years. These days you can find everything from formal options in rich velvet and smooth silk to traditional dresses made of cotton or corduroy. Regardless of whether you are going glam or sticking with a Christmas classic, consider the following shopping tips:
- Comfort: Comfort is key. No matter how adorable your toddler looks in her dress, if she is uncomfortable, it will show. Choose a style and material that is comfortable and will wear well over time. Also, consider the length of the dress. Generally, toddlers are better off in shorter or tea length dresses, as there is no risk of tripping.
- Weather: Keep the season in mind. If you live in a colder climate, you don't want your toddler shivering in a sleeveless Christmas dress. Likewise, you don't want your little girl to be sweating in a long-sleeved velvet dress if it is 85 degrees out.
- Personality: Keep your toddler's personality in mind when shopping for a Christmas dress. If you have a little princess who loves to don frilly dresses, then go glam. However, if your little one is a tomboy, she may shun lacey, ultra-feminine dresses.